Online Poker Reviews
The online poker market has seen a major uptrend in fortunes over the last decade and we now have a huge number of poker operators fighting for the place on the map. While poker players from all over the world have access to a wide array of high-quality poker rooms, there are also quite a few poker websites that simply cannot be trusted as they are only there to rob you of your hard earned money.
It is, therefore, absolutely essential to only play your favourite game at reputable poker rooms that are regulated by independent gambling commissions, and that is where our poker experts will step in. By regularly checking our online poker reviews page you will be able to see which poker rooms can be trusted as well as get acquainted with everything they have to offer. It is only by doing this that you can ensure a safe and rewarding gaming experience for yourself.
- Re-branding of Popular Bodog Poker
- Fantastic $1,000 Welcome Bonus
- Great Monthly Promotions
- Full of Loose Players
- Accepts All US Players
- Plenty of loose games
- Superb new POKER 6 software
- No-download version available
- $8 No-Deposit cash signup bonus
- High traffic 24/7
- Most deposit & withdrawal options
- Intelligently designed lobby
- One of the softest play online
- Live chat support available from the lobby
- $16,000,000 guaranteed monthly
- Large buy-in tournament satellites
- Massive tournament schedule
- Juicy, loose poker play
- $16,000,000 in guaranteed tourneys
- A Monthly Million tourney
- Very reliable and secure poker room
- Unique WSOP-related promotions
- Betfair's parent company is publicly traded
- Pro team is full of big-name players
- Soft-play at lower limits
- Household name ensures quality
- EU licensed - Tax Free winnings
- Sportsbook traffic = weak competition
- Eligible for Entraction Network promotions
- No charge on deposits & withdrawals
- Casino affiliation = weak competition
- Great withdrawal and deposit methods
- Wider game variety than the competition
- Easy to clear welcome bonus.
- Member of popular Micrograming Network
- Live Chat customer support
- Uncommon games like Badugi & Razz
- Lucrative 5-tier rewards program
- US players welcome
- Bad Beat Jackpots, Deal it Twice & Rabbit Hunt
- Good deposit & withdrawal options
- Weekly $200k guaranteed tournament
- Great members-only benefits
- Superb mini views for multi-tabling
- Juicy No-Limit Texas holdem games (40%-50% flops)
- Very customizable interface.
- Mini-view support for multi-tablers.
- Clean and functional graphics.
- Weak competition at all stakes.
- Member of the Microgaming Network.
- Household name in gambling
- Top-notch bonus program
- Betting affiliation = soft competition
- Software compatible with all platforms
- Membership in Microgaming network
- Unique Texas Holdem game
- Private tables to play friends
- Mobile casino; play anywhere
- Deposit cash thru your phone bill
- 10% bonus on credit & debit card deposits
888 Launches US Poker Network Liquidity
One of the world’s most popular online gaming companies, 888 has announced the successful launch Read More
Social Online Poker Ban Has Big Impact on Asian Market
Chinese Ministry of Culture has announced a ban on all social poker apps starting from Read More
MPN to Launch UCOP: Full Throttle Series
The Microgaming Poker Netwok (MPN) will host its 2018 Universal Championship of Poker (UCOP) series Read More
Tri-state Poker Shared Liquidity Becomes Reality On 1 May
United States poker players really have something to be looking forward to this spring since Read More
European Poker Tour Is Back and It’s Better Than Ever
Since PokerStars renewed its commitment to promote poker around the world, poker players will once Read More
Even if all aspects of online poker rooms are more or less familiar to an average poker player, you would be surprised to know that there is still a huge number of poker enthusiasts that choose their favourite gambling venue only based on the size of its welcome bonus or flashy promotions. The players that fall into this category usually live to regret their decisions, as they often get surprised with unfavourable wagering requirements or huge deposit and withdrawal fees.
It is, therefore, crucial to only make informed choices and open your account only after you have made sure that the gambling ground in question treats their customers with respect they deserve and that its offer suits your playing style. The best way to do this is to regularly read our poker site reviews as these are specifically designed to tell you what you can expect from top online poker rooms.
The online poker room reviews featured on Poker Net are compiled by our team of poker experts, who have spent plenty of time playing poker at every one of the gambling venues advertised on our website with the sole purpose of assessing each and every area of their offer. All you have to do is read the reviews and choose one or more poker rooms where you want to open your poker account. It’s as simple as that.
The introductory section of the review is meant to tell you more about the website itself and the company in charge of the poker room, as well as let you know under whose jurisdiction the website operates. The founding year and some more general info will also be provided, just to give you the clear picture of what that particular poker room is all about.
You will then be able to learn everything there is to know about the welcome bonus and promotional offers for both new and existing players, as these are a great way to get some extra cash to kick-off your gambling campaign. Poker software is a very important part of every online poker room and as such it is going to be carefully reviewed, while you will also read about all the games that you can find on the website, whether they are played as cash games or in tournament mode.
The poker reviews are also designed to inform you of the quality of the customer service, level of competition and all available deposit and withdrawal methods. Available languages, currencies, restricted territories and security protocols will also be listed, helping you get a complete picture of every individual poker room. Just to give you a small insight into this premium section, we can disclose that William Hill poker review and 32Red poker review will take the centre stage, but Betfair Poker and Paddypower Poker will also be covered.